Maybe this interests you…it is not for me, but I offer it to others…from Hillsdale College…
Dear Fellow Citizen,
It is widely claimed today that our nation is irredeemably flawed—that America has been fundamentally unjust from the beginning due to “systemic racism.”
The purpose of promoting this falsehood is to sever Americans’ patriotic attachment to our country and its founding principles in order to replace our limited government Constitution with a radically different form of government.
The only way to confront this false and dangerous narrative—and preserve free government—is to counter it with the true and honest story of America’s quest to achieve justice.
Next month, Hillsdale College will be releasing its latest free online course: “Civil Rights in American History.” I invite you to pre-register for this free online course by visiting this secure link:
Topics covered by this nine-lecture course include:
- The American Founders’ understanding of equality and natural rights
- The arguments over slavery from the founding period through the Civil War
- The true history of Reconstruction
- The importance of civil rights leaders in the quest for justice
- The impact and legacy of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- The danger posed to civil rights by identity politics today
Given the divisions in our country and the violence in our cities, this new course on “Civil Rights in American History” could not be more timely.
You can pre-register now for this important free online course at this secure page: