These really work…
Here at The Babylon Bee we understand how tricky it can be to pick up your Bible and read it, so that’s why we put together this list to help you out. We’ve scoured the internet and asked the greatest theologians of our day to provide you with only the latest and greatest tips and tricks.
Here are the definitive 7 best tips for reading your Bible:
- At any point this week take a seat, open up your Bible, and read it. – Wow! This is big if true. It can’t be that easy, can it?
- With your Bible in hand, try opening it and reading the words inside. – We really like this one, and it’s proven to work every time.
- Consider grabbing your Bible and turning past the front cover and table of contents, and start reading literally any page you’d like. – Do this and you’ll be well on your way to reading your Bible this week.
- Click the app on your phone that says Bible and read the words that appear on your screen. – OK, that was weird. It’s like I can read my Bible anywhere now.
- Look at and comprehend the meaning of the printed matter in front of you by mentally interpreting the characters or symbols of which the Bible is composed. – Whoa! This almost sounds like the definition of reading. You’re doing it!
- If any of these get a little too complicated, just fall back to the basics and read your Bible. – This one is a true life saver.
- Point your eyeballs at an open Bible and see what it says. – We haven’t tested this one out yet, so try it out and let us know what happens!
Well, we hope this cleared everything up and helped you get through all the necessary steps to read your Bible. It can be really challenging and confusing out there, so always remember these helpful pointers!