is there a sicker symbol of the Biden dysfunctional junta than this fat twisted sister?? Every time I see its ugly face, I’m thinking Halloween…in fact, I call it Dr. Hallevine…
Rachel Levine is on the brink of becoming America’s Assistant Secretary for Health. The notion is so facially absurd it belongs in a cartoon, or perhaps a Mike Judge movie. Levine is an obese man who has pumped himself with hormones and possibly even mutilated himself in the belief he is a woman. As Pennsylvania’s health secretary, he oversaw a COVID regime that, like neighboring New York, was both oppressive and ineffective, with one of the nation’s highest coronavirus death rates (Levine himself, of course, pulled his mother out of a nursing home as the virus began to spread there).
Disturbingly, Levine’s specific specialties are pediatrics and psychiatry, in other words, providing mental health assistance to vulnerable children. During his confirmation hearing on Thursday in front of the Senate health committee, Levine refused to condemn the practice of giving sex changes to children. When pressed by Senator Rand Paul, Levine wouldn’t even answer, providing a robotic response that made his real sentiments obvious.
The notion that Levine will be one of America’s chief national healthcare figures is insanity.
But Levine will be confirmed, for the simple reason that Levine is not an ordinary Cabinet appointee at all. He will be far more – Levine will be the high priest of America’s new state religion: The cult of transgenderism.
Fifty years ago, the cult of transgenderism didn’t even exist. Merely ten years ago, it was still so obscure most Americans knew nothing about it. But over the past decade, transgenderism has been accepted en masse by the centers of power in America, which are now imposing them on the whole country. The core parts of its doctrine are easy to list:
- Physical sex and “gender identity” are completely unrelated to one another.
- Being “cisgender” and “transgender” are equally ordinary.
- Gender is “fluid” and there are far more genders than merely “male” and “female.” In fact, there may be infinite genders.
- Gender roles are socially constructed, and there is no biological basis for behavioral differences between males and females.
- Despite the above, a person can also innately know that they were assigned the “wrong” gender, even if this is based on their failure to conform to gender norms that are, supposedly, only social constructs.
- A person can know he is transgender at any age. It is completely normal for teenagers, preteens, and even toddlers to become “transgender,” with potentially invasive treatments like puberty-blocking pills and even surgery.
- A person has the right to choose their own pronouns, to demand that others “state their pronouns,” and to demand punishment when their pronouns are not respected.
- Not only may a person change his name at any time, but it is “deadnaming” to use or even mention a prior name.
In the America of 2021, the catechism above is accepted completely by every power center of American life. Obviously the universities embrace it, but even elementary schools push it as well. As the infamous “Gender Unicorn” graphic demonstrates, this catechism of gender is taught to children at a young age, the way children 100 years ago might be taught prayers to God.
“Haha, but wait until those kids graduate into the real world.” Thus have aging Boomers reacted for years to tales of insanity within the school system. Well, those kids are graduating, and now they’ve brought the corporate world into the transgender cult as well. When North Carolina tried to restrict public restrooms to people’s biological sex, PayPal and Deutsche Bank canceled expansion plans in the state. The NCAA stopped scheduling tournaments there, until the humiliated state GOP rescinded the law.
TLC’s I Am Jazz, a show tracking the life of a male-to-female transgendered teenager, has aired for six seasons, deliberately pushing the idea that young children can know they are “really” the other sex.
There is much more to this article. Revolver is terrific. Please read the entirety of it.